How can I stay motivated to exercise?

Holly Brown
Fitness

One of the best way to stay motivated to exercise is to change the reason you do it. When you are making lifestyle changes to improve your health and lose weight, exercise can seem like a punishment more than a reward. Exercise is important for mental health as well as physical health. Scientific studies have proven that exercise is just as good for low grade depression and anxiety as prescription medication. In addition, stress levels can be greatly reduced by regular daily activity. Think of it as YOUR time. Breathe deeply and appreciate all that your body does for you each and every day.

visit www.greenlitemedicine.com to learn more about the benefits of exercise.

Continue Learning about Staying Motivated For Fitness & Exercise

How Can I Motivate Myself to Lose Weight?
What Is the Biggest Mistake People Make Who Are Trying to Lose Weight?
Why You Should Exercise With a Buddy
Why You Should Exercise With a Buddy
How Can I Stick to An Exercise Routine?
How Can I Stick to An Exercise Routine?