How do I get my family involved in working out with me?

With so many options for kids not to exercise, kids are more unfit that any other time in our history.  One of the best ways to get your family involved in working out with you is by exercising together.  Making if fun and incorporating a variety of activities is key to keeping all family members engaged. 

If you want your family involved in your exercise program start them off slowly. Ask them to join you and work to make it fun for everyone. Make it easy for them to integrate with your exercise program and try to provide education on the pros and cons of exercise. Incorporate the ideas and motivations that helped you to get started and use that information to help get your family join in on the fun.

Continue Learning about Staying Motivated For Fitness & Exercise

What should I do if I find exercise boring?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
If you find your exercise boring, find something you enjoy doing. Mix it up. Try different activitie...
How can exercising with others benefit me?
Eric OlsenEric Olsen
If you've made a commitment to others to meet at a certain time and place for a walk or jog tog...
How do I overcome my barriers to exercise?
To overcome barriers to exercise you have to first become aware of what they are. People find it ext...
How can I stay motivated to exercise?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Make it fun. Choose activities you enjoy. Exercise with a buddy. A supportive friend can help you ...