How can I limit my intake of lactose?

There are many replacement food options for people who are lactose intolerant. In this video, Dr. Oz details non-dairy options as well as foods that may contain hidden lactose.

Continue Learning about Special Diets

The Truth About Radon Testing and Fad Diets
Q: What is radon? We’re looking to buy a house and hear I should know about it. — Jeremy K., Minneapolis, MN A: You heard right, Jeremy. Radon is a n...
What desserts can I order when eating out and on a kidney diet?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
By following your kidney diet closely you will be able to enjoy desserts and treat yourself once in ...
What are the risks of being on a renal failure diet?
Cathy SilvaCathy Silva
The renal diet is designed to compensate for the lack of kidney function. The risk of not following ...
How Effective Is the HCG Diet for Weight Loss?