When are boys able to get a girl pregnant?

Boys are able to get a girl pregnant when they begin to produce sperm in their semen. This generally begins when they start puberty, which can be from ages 11 to 14. Until puberty begins, males are unable to get a female pregnant.
Dianne Parker
Dianne Parker on behalf of MDLIVE
Pediatrics

A girl usually ovulates 2 weeks before her period and this is the most frequent time she can become pregnant. However, a girl can ovulate any time especially during the teenage years when there are menstrual irregularities and therefore ovulation is not regular. Birth control is important at all times for protection.

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Sexuality

What are the parts of the teen female reproductive system?
Female anatomy is complex because everything is on the inside. So here’s the primer from the outside...
How can I know who gave me a sexually transmitted disease (STD)?
Bonnie Lynn Wright, PhDBonnie Lynn Wright, PhD
Unless you and your sexual partner were both virgins to sexual activity and neither of you have EVER...
What is herpes simplex virus (HSV) in teens?
We call herpes the gift that keeps on giving, as this virus incorporates itself into the DNA of cert...
As a teen, can I get pregnant if I have sex during my period?
Patricia Geraghty, NPPatricia Geraghty, NP
Yes, you can get pregnant if you have sex during your period.  As soon as your period starts, your b...