A shellfish allergy shouldn't prevent you from taking fish oil, but if you're allergic to all seafood, look for vegetarian sources of omega-3s, such as supplements made from algae or flaxseed oil.
- Q Is there a difference between a food allergy and a food intolerance?
- Q Why has there been an increase in food allergies?
- Q What are the different types of food intolerances?
- Q How do I manage my seafood allergy on a daily basis?
- Q What is the Food Allergen Consumer Protection Act?
- Q What are some of the symptoms of a food intolerance in children?