What can I do to make my marriage happier?

Here are a few tips for helping to make your marriage happier:
  • Spend lots of time alone together. Make time to do things as a couple, not just as a family. It's crucial for rekindling love and affection.
  • When things get tense, tap your sense of humor. Conflicts are inevitable in any marriage, but if you remember to laugh about them, it helps you work through the tension and reconnect.
  • Talk in bed. You might think that's the second-best thing you can do there. But just talking every night in that quiet, intimate setting allows you to bond even more deeply. And it tends to lead to that second-best thing.

Continue Learning about Relationships and Family

Does Size Matter?
Does Size Matter?
What Are Some Tips to Make My Relationship Healthier?
What Do People in Third World Countries Value the Most?
How Can I Fit Sex Into My Busy Life?
How Can I Fit Sex Into My Busy Life?