How can I build a positive mother-daughter relationship?

Mia Redrick
Healthcare

One of the ways to do this is by dating your daughter.  When you date your children, you can get to know them and have time to focus completely on what’s important to them.  They get to be the center of the universe for a little while.  Building a healthy relationship is about talking to your children, dating them, and loving them in a way they want to be loved.  

Continue Learning about Parent-Child Relationship

How can I reduce the stress of the family road trip with my kids?
Michele BorbaMichele Borba
The family road trip is as Americana as apple pie. So how can parents plan a family road trip with t...
How do young children respond to a parent returning from the service?
Challenge AmericaChallenge America
Very young children will likely not understand what is going on in their family when a service membe...
How can my attitudes, beliefs, and actions affect my child?
Erik FisherErik Fisher
Attitudes and beliefs that we develop in life toward many facets, dress and sexuality included, ...
How can I discuss difficult topics with my child?
Sometimes it is better to ease in to a difficult conversation with your child. Here are some ways yo...