A healthy adult bladder can hold between 350 milliliters (ml) and 550 ml of urine, which is about one and half to two cups. Most people feel the need to urinate when there is about 200 ml of urine in the bladder, or a little less than one cup.
- Q What are the differences between "wet" and "dry" overactive bladder?
- Q What is sensory urge incontinence?
- Q Does "going before going" help control bladder problems?
- Q What questions will the doctor ask about my overactive bladder?
- Q Why are women more prone to overactive bladder?
- Q Do children outgrow bladder problems?