Are some skin types more susceptible to ocular rosacea than others?

Ocular rosacea is more common in people with fair skin than people with dark skin. Ocular rosacea may be diagnosed more in fair-skinned people due to genetics or simply because it is more noticeable. However, people with dark skin are not immune to the condition.

Continue Learning about Ocular Rosacea

How does ocular rosacea affect the body?
Ocular rosacea affects the body by irritating the eyes. You may feel distracted by dry, itchy eyes. ...
What antibiotics might my doctor prescribe for ocular rosacea?
Tetracycline is a common antibiotic used to treat ocular rosacea. Antibiotics for ocular rosacea are...
How do I manage my ocular rosacea on a daily basis?
To manage ocular rosacea, be sure to avoid anything that could trigger an outbreak. Pay attention to...
What is ocular rosacea?
Rosacea is a skin disorder on the face that can look like acne. It can also appear on the back and c...