How soon after starting Venofer will my symptoms improve?

It may take 10 days or longer before you feel the full benefits of Venofer (iron sucrose), an injectable solution given to treat iron-deficiency anemia in adults who have chronic kidney disease. That's because it may take a while for red blood cell production to increase enough to improve your anemia symptoms.  
Iron is vital to helping your red blood cells transport oxygen throughout your body and to your brain. When you don't have enough iron in your blood, you may develop iron-deficiency anemia, a condition that can make you look pale and feel tired, weak and dizzy. Iron-deficiency anemia is common in people with chronic kidney disease.

Continue Learning about Nutritive Agent

Will the FDA Regulate Supplement Safety?
The teaser for the 2018 film Vitamania, a documentary about the history of supplements, recounts a disastrous 1913 Antarctic trek. The last two remain...
What risks are associated with Lipozene?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Because Lipozene is made of glucomannan, which is a fiber, the majority of side effects are just lik...
Can eucalyptus oil help me breathe?
Eucalyptus oil can help you breathe easier and kill off bacteria in your lungs. Watch as Dr. Oz ...
What are possible side effects of using supplements?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Sometimes a supplement or herb may counteract the effects of your prescription medication, leavi...