Should I talk to my doctor about my non-Hodgkin lymphoma symptoms?

Consult your doctor immediately if you have any worrying symptoms that suggest non-Hodgkin lymphoma. The disease is a form of cancer and almost always requires treatment or at least monitoring. The good news is that for indolent forms of the disease, treatment is often ultimately not needed immediately. However, it is up to your doctor and other medical specialists to make the call, and even with an indolent form you will still require long-term monitoring for years to come to make sure the disease doesn't turn aggressive.

Continue Learning about Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma

11 Key Facts About Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) is one type of lymphoma, a type of cancer that develops in the body’s lymphatic system. NHL originates in white blood cells...
Are You at Risk for Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma?
Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) is a form of blood cancer that begins in the lymphocytes, a type of white blood cell. Lymphocytes come in two main variet...
What is non-Hodgkin lymphoma?
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) refers to any lymphoma other than Hodgkin lymphoma. A lymphoma is a cance...
What are the treatment options for stage 3 non-Hodgkin lymphoma?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Treatment options for stage 3 non-Hodgkin lymphoma depend on whether the disease is diagnosed as ind...