Should I talk to my doctor about my non-Hodgkin lymphoma symptoms?

Consult your doctor immediately if you have any worrying symptoms that suggest non-Hodgkin lymphoma. The disease is a form of cancer and almost always requires treatment or at least monitoring. The good news is that for indolent forms of the disease, treatment is often ultimately not needed immediately. However, it is up to your doctor and other medical specialists to make the call, and even with an indolent form you will still require long-term monitoring for years to come to make sure the disease doesn't turn aggressive.

Continue Learning about Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma

Treatment Options for Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
While there is no cure for Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia, there are a number of treatments available that can help slow progression, alleviate symptom...
5 Answers About Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia (WM), also known as lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma, is a type of non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL). It is rare, and accounts for le...
What are the treatment options for stage 4 non-Hodgkin lymphoma?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Treatment options for stage 4 non-Hodgkin lymphoma depend on whether the disease is diagnosed as ind...
Are Hodgkin's lymphoma and Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma the same disease?
Dr. Vincent T DeVita JrDr. Vincent T DeVita Jr
No, although they are one of a group of cancers referred to collectively as Lymphomas. Almost all ly...