Should I talk to my doctor about my non-Hodgkin lymphoma symptoms?

Consult your doctor immediately if you have any worrying symptoms that suggest non-Hodgkin lymphoma. The disease is a form of cancer and almost always requires treatment or at least monitoring. The good news is that for indolent forms of the disease, treatment is often ultimately not needed immediately. However, it is up to your doctor and other medical specialists to make the call, and even with an indolent form you will still require long-term monitoring for years to come to make sure the disease doesn't turn aggressive.

Continue Learning about Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma

18 Answers Patients with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Need
If you have been diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, it’s important to obtain certain answers from your healthcare team in order to make an informe...
What is anaplastic large cell lymphoma?
Anaplastic large cell lymphoma is an aggressive (fast-growing) type of non-Hodgkin lymphoma that is ...
What is the most common form of non-Hodgkin lymphoma?
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma overwhelmingly occurs most often in lymphocytes called B-cells. Fully 85 percen...
Treating an Aggressive Form of Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
Treating an Aggressive Form of Non-Hodgkin’s LymphomaTreating an Aggressive Form of Non-Hodgkin’s LymphomaTreating an Aggressive Form of Non-Hodgkin’s LymphomaTreating an Aggressive Form of Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
Learn about the goals of treatment, the treatment options and the important questions to ask your healthcare team.