After a miscarriage, you should not have intercourse, use tampons, or place anything in the vagina for two weeks. The cervix may have opened to pass the uterine contents. It will need this time to close in order to prevent pelvic infection.
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about symptoms of miscarriage?
- Q What should I do if I think I'm having a miscarriage?
- Q Does a miscarriage make pregnancy more difficult in the future?
- Q Does a miscarriage affect the ability to conceive again?
- Q Do multiple miscarriages mean infertility?
- Q How can I cope with my pregnancy loss?