After a miscarriage, you should not have intercourse, use tampons, or place anything in the vagina for two weeks. The cervix may have opened to pass the uterine contents. It will need this time to close in order to prevent pelvic infection.
- Q Does a miscarriage make pregnancy more difficult in the future?
- Q What should I do if I think I'm having a miscarriage?
- Q How best can I support someone who has had a miscarriage?
- Q How long should I wait to get pregnant after a miscarriage?
- Q What is intrauterine fetal demise?
- Q How can I cope with my pregnancy loss?