After a miscarriage, you should not have intercourse, use tampons, or place anything in the vagina for two weeks. The cervix may have opened to pass the uterine contents. It will need this time to close in order to prevent pelvic infection.
- Q What are my chances of getting pregnant if I've had a miscarriage?
- Q Is it possible to have a miscarriage in the third trimester?
- Q Is it possible to have a miscarriage without knowing it?
- Q What are the after effects of childbearing loss?
- Q Can I get pregnant after I've had a miscarriage?
- Q How can I cope with my pregnancy loss?