After a miscarriage, you should not have intercourse, use tampons, or place anything in the vagina for two weeks. The cervix may have opened to pass the uterine contents. It will need this time to close in order to prevent pelvic infection.
- Q How common are miscarriages?
- Q Do multiple miscarriages mean infertility?
- Q What is intrauterine fetal demise?
- Q Does a miscarriage affect the ability to conceive again?
- Q How long should I wait to get pregnant after a miscarriage?
- Q Is it possible to have a miscarriage without knowing it?