Which is better for my brain, watching television or listening to music?

Turn up the tunes. TV may provide a lot of stimuli, but watching too much can dull brain transmission. Instead, spend an afternoon listening to your favorite music. Music can lower stress hormones that inhibit memory and increase feelings of well-being that improve focus.

Continue Learning about Mental Fitness & Nervous System

Beef Up Your Brain with Exercise
Beef Up Your Brain with Exercise
In the 1988 movie Twins, Julius and Vincent Benedict (Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito) are the result...
Why should I leave my comfort zone to keep my mind sharp?
AARPAARP
If you are getting good at Sudoku, it is time to move on. Brain teasers don't form new neural connec...
How can I keep my brain active?
Dr. Cynthia R. Green, PhDDr. Cynthia R. Green, PhD
Some things we can do to keep our brains sharp and prevent memory loss are to be engaged in our acti...
Brain Yoga
Brain Yoga