What eye problems are associated with acquired hydrocephalus?

Older children and adults with acquired hydrocephalus experience eye problems as a result of acquired hydrocephalus, but these problems usually disappear after treatment. One of these symptoms is referred to as "sunsetting," in which the eyes are fixed downward. Other symptoms for this condition related to the eyes are papilledema, or a swelling of the optic disk, and blurred vision. Again, these problems should be reversed once you are properly treated for acquired hydrocephalus.

Continue Learning about Hydrocephalus Symptoms

What are the symptoms of normal pressure hydrocephalus?
Amen Clinics, Inc.Amen Clinics, Inc.
Common symptoms of normal pressure hydrocephalus are: Difficulty with walking Slowed movements...
Should I talk to my doctor about my hydrocephalus symptoms?
If you suspect that you have hydrocephalus symptoms, see your doctor immediately. Hydrocephalus is b...
How does congenital hydrocephalus affect the body?
When a baby is born with congenital hydrocephalus, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), which is a fluid that ...
What are the symptoms of congenital hydrocephalus?
The most noticeable symptom in babies born with congenital hydrocephalus is a head that is unusually...