Why is my mouth sensitive to spicy foods, mint toothpaste, and candy?

You may have a condition called dry mouth, which can cause sensitivity to spicy or salty foods, candy, and caffeinated or alcoholic drinks. Dry mouth can develop for various reasons, including as a side effect of certain medications.

Continue Learning about Healthy Teeth & Mouth

can a vegetarian diet help oral health and heart health ?
Although a vegetarian diet is largely seen to be healthy, some vegetarians are at risk for not getti...
how can i improve my smile ?
The best way to improve your smile is to make sure your teeth look healthy and white. To do this at ...
what are the bumps on my tongue called ?
The small bumps on your tongue are called papillae. Occasionally, one or two of these papillae can b...
do i have to use mouthwash if i brush and floss my teeth daily ?
You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, but the American Dental Association suggests tha...