What are the benefits of setting goals?

Goals it seems simple enough but many don't know how to go about it or what the benefits are for setting goals. Think of goals as a destination. When you travel you typically have a certain place to go or visit, goals are no different. If you’re traveling with no destination you are traveling aimlessly with no real purpose of where you are going or what you want to achieve. The benefit of setting goals is to achieve something in your timeline. So whether it is a short term goal or long term goal you must set a certain path so you know where you are going and if you are headed down the right path. So much of us who want to lose weight but never really set a goal of how much or by what date you want to. This can be frustrating when you don't see results or it really doesn't happen fast enough for us. So setting those realistic goals by week or month you benefit of know what you want to accomplish. Just remember goals never end up going in a straight line, there can be set backs. Learn from your mistakes and move forward.

Continue Learning about Healthy Habits

Improve Your Sleep by Doing This Every Single Day
If you toss and turn at night (68 percent of us struggle with sleep weekly, according to a study by Consumer Reports), the culprit may be your habits ...
Why Can't I Keep My New Year's Resolution?
Should Everyone Be Monitoring Their Health?
What Are the Benefits and Risks of an Ice Bath?