Even if your grown children under age 26 are working full-time and filing their own tax returns, they can still be covered under your health insurance plan until age 26, even though they cannot be claimed as dependents.
- Q Does health care reform improve patient access to their health records?
- Q How does the Affordable Care Act help improve long-term care?
- Q How does a public health insurance plan work?
- Q Under healthcare reform, will health insurance companies' profits be cut?
- Q Why is it taking so long to reform the U.S. healthcare system?
- Q Does ACA cover acupuncture and other alternative medical therapies?