Even if your grown children under age 26 are working full-time and filing their own tax returns, they can still be covered under your health insurance plan until age 26, even though they cannot be claimed as dependents.
- Q How does the new healthcare law improve long-term care services?
- Q Who is eligible for the ACA tax credit for insurance premiums?
- Q What are the advantages of buying health insurance through an exchange?
- Q What does the Affordable Care Act mean for the general public?
- Q What are the health care reform changes?
- Q How will the Medicare Part D plan change in 2013?