Even if your grown children under age 26 are working full-time and filing their own tax returns, they can still be covered under your health insurance plan until age 26, even though they cannot be claimed as dependents.
- Q How does the Affordable Care Act help reduce healthcare costs?
- Q If I have healthcare coverage at work, how will the new law affect me?
- Q How does the new healthcare law improve insurance practices?
- Q How will U.S. healthcare reform affect my quality of care?
- Q What are the advantages of buying health insurance through an exchange?
- Q Under healthcare reform, will health insurance companies' profits be cut?