Even if your grown children under age 26 are working full-time and filing their own tax returns, they can still be covered under your health insurance plan until age 26, even though they cannot be claimed as dependents.
- Q How can one determine eligibility for a subsidy under ACA?
- Q Is there an advantage to buy my health insurance through an exchange?
- Q Does ACA cover acupuncture and other alternative medical therapies?
- Q Who is eligible for the ACA tax credit for insurance premiums?
- Q How does a public health insurance plan work?
- Q How will the Affordable Care Act help if I have a preexisting condition?