What Are Health Trackers?
Put simply, they’re tools to help you monitor different factors that can impact your health. Pedometers track your steps, other wearable devices can track your activity and sleep, and smartphone apps can track countless aspects of your health, from blood pressure to your yoga practice. Sharecare also offers a wide range of free online trackers under the Health Trackers tab of your profile page. Find out how they can improve your life.
5 Scary Health Stats -- And How to Beat ThemSee the Slideshow
Got Aches? This App Has Answers.Download AskMD
Number of wearable devices expected
to be sold by 2018
International Data Corporation
Darria Long Gillespie, MD
How can a wearable activity tracker help me lose weight?
Because wearable activity trackers (a.k.a. wearables) encourage you to move more, you'll be moving more and burning more calories. That can help you.…
- Q What health factors should people with diabetes be tracking?
- Q What apps can help me track my child's growth, development and weight?
- Q What apps can help my child lose weight?
- Q What apps can help me know when I'm ovulating?
- Q What apps can help me once my baby is born?
- Q Why should I track my sleep?
- Q Which apps can help me manage my pregnancy?
- Q Which smartphone apps can help me eat healthy?
- Q Are there any health risks to using a sleep tracker?
- Q What are some mobile apps that can help me stay healthy?