Are stupid people happier than smart people?

A 2005 study found no correlation between brains and happiness, although intelligence can be a double-edged sword. Brighter people are better equipped to provide for themselves, but they also keep striving to achieve more because they are less satisfied with the status quo.

Continue Learning about Happiness

How Laughing Makes You Healthier - Really
Last spring I was at a medical conference where I heard a talk about nutrition for surgery patients presented by a prominent surgery professor. Althou...
3 Amazing Benefits of Gratitude
3 Amazing Benefits of Gratitude
The Thanksgiving holiday reminds us to take time out for gratitude. But if you can make thankfulness a core part of your daily mantra, you’ll reap so ...
The Health Benefits of Happiness
The Health Benefits of Happiness
Who doesn’t want to feel happy? A good mood may put a spring in your step -- but researchers have found that happiness may do even more by protecting ...
3 Happiness Myths—Busted
3 Happiness Myths—Busted
You’ve read the reports: Being happy and satisfied with life can make you healthier—helping your immune system, lowering your risk of stroke and heart...