What are some core exercises for golf that can improve my rotational speed?

Rotational stability and speed are essential for all golfers. Some key exercises to include in your training program are the medicine ball rotation pass, cable rotation, and the lift and chop.
This exercise is great for rotational strength and stability. Once you have demonstrated optimum core stability with this exercise you can increase the tempo which will add rotational speed and it will also increase the eccentric demand (or the demand to slow the rotation) which is very important for injury prevention.

Continue Learning about Golf

How important is cardiovascular exercise for playing golf?
Cardiovascular exercise is extremely important for golf players. Playing golf requires cardiovas...
What are some golf specific core exercises to improve my drive?
The golf swing requires core stability, strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination. Core c...
Exercises to Improve the Power of Your Golf Swing
What Stretches Can Golfers Do to Improve Hamstring Flexibility?