How do I improve the accuracy of my golf putt?

The first step to golf putt accuracy is proper aim. It all starts in the setup. You must make sure your putter face is square to your target. The second step to improved accuracy is ensuring that your swing follows a straight path. You should imagine your putter head is between two walls with only a few millimeters on each side of the putter. As you swing back and then forward, try to keep the putter head from touching the imaginary walls. And a third step to better aim is to ensure your follow-through goes straight to your intended target.

Continue Learning about Golf

What are some bodyweight only exercises I can do to improve my golf game?
Being able to control one's own bodyweight in all planes of motion is part of being a great athl...
How can I stop slicing golf shots?
Performing stretching exercises to improve trunk rotation may help you stop slicing the ball. Va...
What stretches can golfers do to improve hamstring flexibility?
Hamstring flexibility can be improved by doing a combination of foam rolling and static stretchi...
How can I reduce the chance of lower-back injuries from golf?
Professional and amateur golfers can reduce their risk of low back injury by improving their swi...