How do I improve the accuracy of my golf putt?

The first step to golf putt accuracy is proper aim. It all starts in the setup. You must make sure your putter face is square to your target. The second step to improved accuracy is ensuring that your swing follows a straight path. You should imagine your putter head is between two walls with only a few millimeters on each side of the putter. As you swing back and then forward, try to keep the putter head from touching the imaginary walls. And a third step to better aim is to ensure your follow-through goes straight to your intended target.

Continue Learning about Golf

How can I test shoulder flexibility for golf?
The wall shoulder flexion test helps to assess if you have proper range of motion when raising y...
Is Pilates appropriate for golfers?
Pilates can be a useful adjunct to a golfer's performance enhancement routine because of its foc...
What Stretches Can Golfers Do to Improve Hamstring Flexibility?
Exercises to Improve the Power of Your Golf Swing