What stretches should I add to prevent muscle soreness after my workout?

It would be wise to stretch each major lower body muscle group after a workout (hip flexor, calf, adductor, and hamstring 90/90 stretch). A flexibility program will help reduce muscle soreness and stiffness that sets in after an exercise program is complete.

Continue Learning about Flexibility Training

What You Can Do to Protect Your Metabolic Flexibility
You already know that sitting too much is one of the worst things you can do to your health. Around 50 million of you are profoundly sedentary. Sittin...
What muscles should I stretch as a basketball player?
Everyone is a little different, but there are several muscles that have a tendency to get tight ...
How can I improve my flexibility so I can touch my toes?
Being able to touch your toes requires low back, hamstring, and calf flexibility. By statically stre...
To What Degree Do I Need to Exercise to Improve My Health?