How should I do a calf muscle stretch?

To do a calf muscle stretch, follow these steps: Face a wall with one leg in front of the other and place your hands against the wall for support. Bend the front knee while keeping your back knee straight, with both feet remaining flat on the floor. Move your hips forward toward the wall to stretch the calf muscle on the back leg. Switch leg positions and repeat.

Continue Learning about Flexibility Training

What You Can Do to Protect Your Metabolic Flexibility
You already know that sitting too much is one of the worst things you can do to your health. Around 50 million of you are profoundly sedentary. Sittin...
What is the difference between directed stretching and general stretching?
Gerald M. SilvermanGerald M. Silverman
Directed stretching is specifically designed to isolate and loosen the offending muscle spasms a...
What are the benefits of flexibility training?
Eric OlsenEric Olsen
Flexibility training provides a variety of benefits:It delays or prevents the tendency to stiffen wi...
Are There Specific Stretches I Can Do to Prevent Hip Pain From Occurring?