How can I get access to scholarly journals?

You can go to www.pubmed.com and enter the topic you're looking for information on. From there you will see the abstract and sometimes have access to the full text. You may be led to the primary resource for more information. 
Try contacting your alma matter library as many alumni are allowed continued access to reference material. On the internet, try Google Scholar or EBSCO.

Continue Learning about Fitness Resources

Where can I purchase fitness books?
Lorenzo Rawls , NASM Elite TrainerLorenzo Rawls , NASM Elite Trainer
Fitness books can be purchased at a book store (ex. Barnes and Nobels, Borders), online (ex. Amazon)...
What are the advantages of using exercise videos?
Most exercise videos take you through an organized workout format that begins with a warm-up, takes ...
Is a DVD a sufficient replacement for one-on-one training?
For some, DVDs provide an opportunity to workout or learn in a non-threatening environment; thei...
What Is a Good Exercise I Can Do to Tone My Legs?