What are the benefits of having a workout buddy?

A workout buddy can help you stay motivated to exercise. Research shows that people are more likely to stick with their fitness regimen if they’re accountable to another person. A workout partner can push you when you aren’t in the mood to exercise and provide moral support. Having a workout buddy makes exercise go by faster, even if you just jog or walk with a friend.
Mr. Donovan Green
Athletic Training
Having a workout buddy helps in lots of ways. In this video, I will describe how workout buddies help with safety, motivation and more. 

Continue Learning about Fitness Psychology

Why is a big exercise class overwhelming?
In a big exercise class, some people get lost. For example, you walk into an exercise class that...
Can fear of change be a barrier to improving fitness levels?
Yes, fear of change can keep you from improving your fitness levels especially if you are embarking ...
How Can the Power of Positive Thinking Help to Optimize My Workouts?
Does Time Really Fly When We Are Having Fun?