What are the benefits of having a workout buddy?

Mr. Donovan Green
Athletic Training
Having a workout buddy helps in lots of ways. In this video, I will describe how workout buddies help with safety, motivation and more. 
A workout buddy can help you stay motivated to exercise. Research shows that people are more likely to stick with their fitness regimen if they’re accountable to another person. A workout partner can push you when you aren’t in the mood to exercise and provide moral support. Having a workout buddy makes exercise go by faster, even if you just jog or walk with a friend.

Continue Learning about Fitness Psychology

How can social networking help me stay motivated to exercise?
Chris PowellChris Powell
Social networking can help you stay motivated to exercise because sharing your goals with others can...
Can positive thinking improve my workouts?
Ian J. Palombo, MA, NASM Elite TrainerIan J. Palombo, MA, NASM Elite Trainer
Our behavior is directly related to our intentions; as such, it is determined by our attitude toward...
Does Time Really Fly When We Are Having Fun?
How Can the Power of Positive Thinking Help to Optimize My Workouts?