How can being fat give me an excuse to fail?

Being overweight or obese makes it easier to give excuses not to exercise and follow a healthy lifestyle and many people use being overweight or obese as a protective barrier for them out of fear of failure to accomplish their goal of being healthy and achieving an ideal or healthy weight. People stay overweight due to a variety of factors, including emotional, psychological, and societal factors. If you want to lose weight but feel overwhelmed about where to start look into working with a life coach or a behavioral therapist who can help you work through some of your issues and give you the courage to start on the road to a healthy weight and healthy lifestyle. 

Continue Learning about Fitness Psychology

Does Time Really Fly When We Are Having Fun?
How Can the Power of Positive Thinking Help to Optimize My Workouts?