What are the benefits of making small fitness goals?

Smaller fitness goals aren't necessarily better; they are simply easier to attain, and you begin to gain confidence from reaching them. If your goals are set for too long in duration, you may lose track of them or they may seem too daunting. Small, short goals help you gain a sense of accomplishment and often inspire you to keep going when times are tough!

Continue Learning about Fitness Goals

The New Rx-ercise: Move More, Move Quickly
If you type the word exercise into the Google search window, you’ll get about 1,720,000,000 results. And the available info covers everything from A t...
What are keys to reaching a fitness goal?
Edward PhillipsEdward Phillips
Experts say efforts to change are more successful if they are SMART—that is, specific, measurabl...
How do I know when I've reached my exercise goals?
There are many ways to know when you've reached your fitness goals. If you wrote goals on a piec...
3 Ways a Personal Trainer Can Help You Get Fit