How do I know when I've reached my exercise goals?

There are many ways to know when you've reached your fitness goals. If you wrote goals on a piece of paper and you've met those goals, then you've probably reached them. At some point, fitness goals aren't about reaching goals written on a sheet of paper. It's about feeling better, looking better and being healthy. Can I climb more stairs than I did before? Can I walk further than I did before? Am I out of breath less often? Did I make it to the gym?

Continue Learning about Fitness Goals

What's the best way for me to decide what my fitness goals should be?
What's the best way for me to decide what my fitness goals should be? Fitness goals should be based ...
If I want to increase my fitness level, how long should I do cardio for?
You can still do 30 minutes of cardio, but you should increase your intensity.
What’s the Secret to Keeping a New Year’s Resolution?
How to Set Smart Goals for Weight Loss and Exercise