Why do my lungs burn when I exercise?

Your lungs burn during exercise because they are being used more than normal. This extra work that your lungs are doing may lead to an inflammatory process and also an engorgement of blood vessels in the lungs. When you exercise, more blood is sent to your lungs in order for the oxygen to be transferred to your blood vessels.

Continue Learning about Fitness

make your workout feel like a breeze
make your workout feel like a breeze
it would be so great if we could figure out a way of making workouts feel easy-breezy for everyone . right ? so here the trick : give yourself a menta...
how do i return to health and fitness after time away ?
Before jumping into a program, begin with a reminder of why your were engaged in health and fitness ...
beat the office slump workout
beat the office slump workout
week 1 workout
week 1 workout