Where do I wear my pedometer?

Depending on your pedometer, you may wear it on your hip, as a footpod, or as a wrist unit. Read the instructions with your unit to determine the recommended location to wear it. A pedometer should be comfortable to wear all day and should be secured in place. The display should be easy to read without removing the unit. It should be protected so that bumps don't punch a button and reset the count.

Continue Learning about Fitness

Make Your Workout Feel Like a Breeze
Make Your Workout Feel Like a Breeze
It would be so great if we could figure out a way of making workouts feel easy-breezy for everyone. Right? So here's the trick: Give yourself a mental...
Eat Your Way to a Better Workout
Eat Your Way to a Better Workout
Are you getting the nutrients you need to power through your exercise routine? Or do you sometimes feel like you're running on empty? Just like an aut...
Beat the Office Slump Workout
Beat the Office Slump Workout
4 Ways to Avoid Workout Injuries and Burn More Calories