Where do I wear my pedometer?

Depending on your pedometer, you may wear it on your hip, as a footpod, or as a wrist unit. Read the instructions with your unit to determine the recommended location to wear it. A pedometer should be comfortable to wear all day and should be secured in place. The display should be easy to read without removing the unit. It should be protected so that bumps don't punch a button and reset the count.

Continue Learning about Fitness

Air Pollution: Do the Benefits of Exercise Outweigh the Risks of Exercising Outdoors?
As the population grows in and around cities, unfortunately, so does air pollution. A new study published in the American Journal of Respiratory and C...
What is exercise?
Exercise is physical activity that enhances health and fitness. The term exercise encompasses health...
5 Smart Ways to Exercise in the Heat
5 Smart Ways to Exercise in the Heat5 Smart Ways to Exercise in the Heat5 Smart Ways to Exercise in the Heat5 Smart Ways to Exercise in the Heat
Whether you're riding your bike or taking a swim, here's how to stay safe during your summer workouts.
Runner’s Workout for Arms and Legs
Runner’s Workout for Arms and Legs