How will I change once I start exercising?

The changes you will see depend upon your commitment to maintaining a regular exercise routine. Similar to investing in a bank, the more your put into your fitness program, the more you can expect from it. Once you start exercising, you can expect to see positive physical and psychological changes. Some of the physical changes will include more effective weight maintenance, feeling better, elevated energy, increased endurance, higher levels of strength, more restful sleep, increased alertness, and additional flexibility. In addition to the physical benefits, you can expect positive psychological outcomes including strengthened relationships, new friendships, and a more positive self image.

Continue Learning about Fitness

What is exercise?
Exercise is physical activity that enhances health and fitness. The term exercise encompasses health...
How many times a week should I do a hard workout?
Obi ObadikeObi Obadike
I would advise doing a difficult workout no more than two to three times a week because you need a c...
How can I start exercising if i'm out of shape?
Jara Soost , NASM Elite TrainerJara Soost , NASM Elite Trainer
If you are out of shape and have not exercised in some time, it is approprate to let your doctor kno...
What Should I Know Before I Try Kung Fu?