How can I stay fit and active if I have young children?

Staying fit when you have a young child may seem to be a challenge. However, it’s very possible to do! For instance, with an infant, you can get your cardiorespiratory training in by using a stroller that is made for running! Your little one will get to be outside, and you will get to work up some sweat. For resistance training, you can use your infant as resistance for a chest press, or have them lay on their back while you lower yourself towards them. Doing this turns your exercise into a game for them.

Continue Learning about Fitness

Your Activity Power Plan
Your Activity Power Plan
Welcome to the epic battle of Good Intentions versus Reality. Heck, maybe that should be the plot of the next Marvel movie, with a super hero named Ex...
A Master Plan to Reduce Strokes
A Master Plan to Reduce Strokes
When 2015 Master’s champion, 21-year-old Jordan Spieth, came to Augusta National’s 10th hole this year, he held a five-shot lead after four straight b...
How can I stay hydrated if I'm physically active?
Mercy HealthMercy Health
Following are some tips on the best ways to stay hydrated: Water should be the beverage of choice...
How Can I Exercise If I Can't Afford Fitness Equipment?