How can I encourage my teen to exercise?

How can I encourage my teen to exercise? One of the most important things to do is, make it fun. If your teen is a girl, try sports, Power Yoga, Zumba, dance classes, teen boot camps or aerobic based body sculpting classes. If the teen is a boy, sports, boxing, martial arts, boot camp, or hiking. Try getting a personal trainer for him or her, a personal trainer can assess your child to see what level of fitness they're at. Together your teen and personal trainer/fitness expert can design a plan or routine that the teen will enjoy. One of the best ways to get your teen motivated to workout is, led by example. So get out and get moving.

Continue Learning about Fitness

Sex Does Not Inhibit Athletic Performance
 In 2007, Sylvester Stallone gave up having sex in order to improve his performance as Rocky in his movie Rocky Balboa. That’s taking the commonly hel...
Move One Inch Workout
Move One Inch Workout
5 Minute Strengthen and Lengthen Workout
Can Aspirin Help Prevent Cancer?
Can Aspirin Help Prevent Cancer?