What kind of swimsuit should I wear if I have a big bust?

The worst thing big-busted woman can do is wear a swimsuit that doesn't have enough support on top, says Rachel Zalis of Life & Style magazine. In this video, she shows Dr. Oz how one audience member was transformed thanks to a supportive and slimming one-piece swimsuit.

Continue Learning about Fitness Apparel

What are foot orthotics?
Dr. Hillary B. Brenner, DPMDr. Hillary B. Brenner, DPM
Orthotics are shoe inserts that correct an abnormal walking pattern. An analogy is as glasses correc...
What kind of swimsuit should I wear to hide my belly?
The best swimsuits to camouflage a big belly are made with extra Lycra and ruched fabric around ...
Is there a benefit to wearing a neoprene sleeve over large muscles?
Neoprene compression sleeves may offer the benefit of increasing warmth and compression to a joi...
What are the best compression shorts made of?
A combination of materials that allow your skin to breathe, that wick away moisture, and maintain co...