How can I protect my glasses when I play sports?

Athletes who wear glasses in collision sports need to wear extra protection over their glasses. They should wear a pair of goggles or eye guards that cover their glasses. These guards should contain a head strap to ensure that they fit snugly on the athlete’s head. Some of these eye guards also have protective brow and facial padding. (This answer provided for NATA by the Saint Louis University Athletic Training Education Program.)

Continue Learning about Eye and Vision

Aging Eyes Find a New Way to Read
Aging Eyes Find a New Way to Read
Finding it harder to read fine print as you get older? Don’t worry—you’re probably not missing anything. A new study shows that seniors adapt to their...
What Is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
What Is the Mission of the American Academy of Ophthalmology?
How Long Does It Take for Symptoms of Pink Eye to Appear?