What exercise will slim my inner thighs?

A 50-min routine that combines cardio and weight training is an excellent way to get slimmer thighs because it burns a lot of calories a.k.a fat. Exercise that isolates the thighs like the inner and outer thigh machines you find in most gyms will tone the muscles under the fat. There are lots of frustrated women in this country with toned thigh muscles buried under fat. If You want slimmer thighs you have to burn the fat that covers the toned muscle!

Performing exercises specific to an area or body part that your want to reduce fat from will not result in body fat reduction from that corresponding area. This means that if you perform inner thigh exercises, such as those seen in pieces of equipment or leg lifts, you will not necessarily be making your thighs get smaller. In essence, if you are consuming less calories than you are burning, then your body will automatically go after stored body fat for fuel. Unfortunately, the location of the body fat reduction is predetermined by genetics, rather than the location of your body specific training. Performing resistance training will help with your overall body fat reduction because it allows you to burn more calories, so incorporating exercises that burn more calories per training session will help you more than performing isolated inner thigh exercises.

Continue Learning about Exercise For Weight Loss

How Can I Exercise to Lose Weight If I Have Foot Problems?
How Can I Help Prevent Stress from Affecting My Weight Loss?
What Time of Day Will I Get the Most Effective Workout for Weight Loss?
How Long Do I Have to Exercise to Burn Off Certain Foods?