What is the best form of exercise for me to burn fat and calories?

The type of equipment used is not the key to burning fat and calories-  it is the intensity of the workout. The goal is to increase your metabolism through exercise. This will not only have your body burning calories during your workout but also throughout the day. There are two things to consider when designing an exercise program to burn fat and calories. The first is the intensity. You must vary your intensity throughout the week. Some days you need to stay at a low intensity to allow your body to recover and to utilize a larger percentage of fuel from fat. Other days you need to push yourself to a higher level which will overload your muscles and cardiovascular system. This is best done with intervals for short periods of one minute or less. You will burn many more calories at this higher level and raise your metabolism. The second thing to consider is using different types of cardio equipment every day. This will promote the use of different muscles groups which will also aid in increasing your metabolism.

Continue Learning about Exercise For Weight Loss

Exercise Harder to Eat Less
Exercise Harder to Eat Less
What Time of Day Will I Get the Most Effective Workout for Weight Loss?
What's the Best Exercise for Weight Loss If I Only Have 5 Minutes?
How Long Do I Have to Exercise to Burn Off Certain Foods?