Is integrated training beneficial for weight loss?

Yes. Integrated training is very beneficial for weight loss because it incorporates a variety of different types of exercise into a single program. This prevents the body from adapting or getting accustomed to only one type of exercise resulting in greater calorie burning.

Continue Learning about Exercise For Weight Loss

Can moderate exercise help me lose weight?
Ms. Ashley Koff, RDMs. Ashley Koff, RD
It's been shown that moderate exercise at least five days a week for 30 minutes a pop will not resul...
Is the Gruve weight loss device waterproof for pool exercise?
Jeff Croswell , NASM Elite TrainerJeff Croswell , NASM Elite Trainer
As a trainer for Anytime Fitness I know you can not put the gruve in water. However it is not one of...
Is strength training or cardio training more effective for weight loss?
Ryan Pye , NASM Elite TrainerRyan Pye , NASM Elite Trainer
I find that they have a symbiotic relationship. While the cardio will provide more proximal results ...
How Important Is Exercise to a Weight Loss Program?