What exercise should I do every day?

1. WALK: Walk 30 minutes. No matter what. No excuses. It doesn't matter if you do it in either one whole block, or broken up into as many as three shorter sessions.
  2. STRETCH: Once your body is warm (after walking, for instance), perform some good stretches for 5 minutes to help elongate your muscles.
YOU: On A Diet Revised Edition: The Owner's Manual for Waist Management

For the first time in our history, scientists are uncovering astounding medical evidence about dieting -- and why so many of us struggle with our weight and the size of our waists. Now researchers...

Your routine should be well rounded and include flexibility, cardiorespiratory, and resistance training. Doing just one exercise daily will yield minimal health benefits, and  show very limited results.

Continue Learning about Exercise For Weight Loss

How to Bust Through a Weight-Loss Plateau
Is There a Way to Slim My Hips and Rear?
How Can Exercise Help Me Avoid Hitting a Weight-Loss Plateau?
A Fun Way to Lose Weight: Ride a Bike
A Fun Way to Lose Weight: Ride a Bike