Why is physical balance important to muscle health?

Balance is not directly related to muscle health, but it is important to your overall physical well-being. One element in a well-rounded fitness program, balance helps you to avoid injury and improve coordination. As balance decreases as we age, it is important to practice simple balancing exercises regularly.

Continue Learning about Exercise & Muscles

Why is stretching important to muscle health?
Mike Allard , NASM Elite TrainerMike Allard , NASM Elite Trainer
Stretching is extremely important to muscle health. Unfortunately, too many people neglect it. Think...
Why is it important to stretch my hamstrings as I get older?
Dr. Vonda Wright, MDDr. Vonda Wright, MD
You have all seen elderly people walking around with bent knees all stooped over. While there can be...
What Types of Exercise Will Help Me Build Long, Lean Muscle?
Use a Foam Roller to Stretch Knotted Sore Muscles