Is there a way that I can do resistance training to increase my cardio?

Circuit training is a type of resistance training that also has cardiovascular benefits. Circuit training involves performing resistance training exercises in rapid succession, one right after another, with little to rest. Because you do not rest during this type of activity, you are consistently putting stress on the cardiorespiratory system. This type of training, then allows you to gain the rewards from resistance training and cardiovascular training simultaneously. An example of Circuit training would involve the following exercises completed immediately after one another: push ups, single leg squat, standing cable row, and lunge to overhead press. After completing one set of each of these exercises, you would then start again, completing your second set of exercises. Without resting, continue this pattern until you have completed all of the sets you had planned on performing.

Continue Learning about Exercise For Increasing Cardiovascular Endurance