Where can I get my body composition measured?

Certified fitness professionals should be able to assist you with at least one form of measurement.  Check with your local fitness facility.  You can also check at medical or wellness centers to see which options are available in your area.

Continue Learning about Evaluating & Measuring Fitness

What tools can I use to track my progress in my new fitness plan?
The best ways to track a fitness plan is by using a calendar, a journal or designing your own sp...
What is VO2 max?
VO2 max is also called maximal oxygen consumption. It is a measure of the maximum intensity at w...
What is a cycling spin-scan analysis?
Thayne MunceThayne Munce
A cycling spin-scan analysis allows cyclists and triathletes to optimize their pedal stroke with the...
Why do I weigh more after vigorous exercise?
Ever wonder why the scale gives you a higher weight after vigorous exercise? Watch the video to l...