Can I get my partner pregnant if I have erectile dysfunction?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

Most of the time, men with erectile dysfunction aren't able to have sex and therefore cannot get their partners pregnant. However, if you're able to maintain an erection long enough to have sexual intercourse, you may still be able to get your partner pregnant. Erectile dysfunction isn't necessarily related to problems with your reproductive system. That means that if you're able to have sex even once, you may still get a woman pregnant.

Continue Learning about Erectile Dysfunction

Are Obesity and Erectile Dysfunction Related?
Does Smoking Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
What are the Potential Side Effects of Drugs Used to Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
Can Erectile Dysfunction Be Prevented?
Can Erectile Dysfunction Be Prevented?