Hepatitis, or inflammation of the liver, can trigger cirrhosis. However, alcohol abuse is another leading cause. Going on a drinking binge is a well-known cause of temporary erectile dysfunction. But a lifetime of hard drinking can have devastating long-term effects on your sex life. If you are having trouble controlling your alcohol intake, talk to your doctor.
- Q Is aging a factor for erectile dysfunction (ED)?
- Q How can nerve damage cause erectile dysfunction (ED)?
- Q Can ACE Inhibitors cause erectile dysfunction?
- Q Can being tired lead to erectile dysfunction?
- Q How does stress affect erections?
- Q What does “spectatoring” mean when referring to sex?