The diet should include a healthy foundation of whole grains, fruits and vegetables, lean proteins (including beans and legumes), low-fat daily and sources of healthy fats, but it still allows for the occasional favorite treat.
- Q How can I eat healthier?
- Q What fruits and vegetables should I have in my food pantry?
- Q Is there a healthy way to gain weight?
- Q What are the health risks of eating undercooked beans?
- Q Why is it okay to eat aged molded bleu cheese?
- Q What defines a registered dietitian?