The diet should include a healthy foundation of whole grains, fruits and vegetables, lean proteins (including beans and legumes), low-fat daily and sources of healthy fats, but it still allows for the occasional favorite treat.
- Q How do French women stay thin?
- Q How can I feed my family a healthier diet?
- Q How can planning ahead help me eat healthier?
- Q Is it healthy to eat all of my daily protein at dinner time?
- Q If I eat unhealthy foods a lot, will I get a disease?
- Q Is Juice Plus+ worth the extra money?