What are some innovative equipment products that are on the market?

Some of the new equipment being used are the TRX suspension cable system. Essentially it is a maneuverable set of heavy duty nylon cables you can attach to almost anything. It is very useful for a variety of indoor and outdoor environments and is capable of allowing the user to perform just about any traditional strength exercise. Another popular piece of equipment is called the Powerplate. The Powerplate is a training platform that vibrates at very high frequencies to elicit greater nervous system recruitment. It has a wide array of applications and more and more is being discovered about its effectiveness in fitness training.

Continue Learning about Exercise Equipment

How do I foam roll my hamstrings?
Place a foam roll under your hamstrings with your hips lifted off the floor.  To increase pressure, ...
How should I choose the right stability ball?
Dr. Mike Clark, DPTDr. Mike Clark, DPT
Stability balls are often seen in fitness facilities. You will find these in all different color...
What is traditional training equipment?
Traditional training equipment has been around for many decades and is still in use by many fitness ...
5 Tips to Spice Up Your Workout Routine
5 Tips to Spice Up Your Workout Routine