When will the intradermal flu vaccine be available?

The intradermal vaccine is available for the 2011-2012 flu season as a shot that is injected into the skin instead of the muscle.

Fluzone Intradermal was licensed by the FDA for use in the United States for the 2011-2012 flu season so check with your doctor, nurse, clinic or pharmacist for availability in your community.

Continue Learning about Cold and Flu

Should I Call in Sick Today?
Should I Call in Sick Today?
Do you have symptoms of a cold or the flu? Wondering if it’s okay to go to work? It’s important to understand some key facts about each illness to ta...
What should I do if I think I have the flu?
If you've been in contact with someone who has the flu and you begin to experience flu-like symptoms...
7 Cold and Flu Myths—Debunked
7 Cold and Flu Myths—Debunked7 Cold and Flu Myths—Debunked7 Cold and Flu Myths—Debunked7 Cold and Flu Myths—Debunked
Get the facts on the cold and flu and keep your family healthy this season.
What Is Eucalyptus Oil?
What Is Eucalyptus Oil?