When will the intradermal flu vaccine be available?

The intradermal vaccine is available for the 2011-2012 flu season as a shot that is injected into the skin instead of the muscle.

Fluzone Intradermal was licensed by the FDA for use in the United States for the 2011-2012 flu season so check with your doctor, nurse, clinic or pharmacist for availability in your community.

Continue Learning about Cold and Flu

Don’t Get Sick From a Plane Flight
Don’t Get Sick From a Plane Flight
If, this holiday season, you end up on a flight infested with snakes, like the 2006 action thriller Snakes on a Plane, the last thing you’re going to ...
When should I see a doctor for a cold or flu?
If you are in one of the high-risk groups, and are experiencing the symptoms of influenza, you shoul...
7 Cold and Flu Myths—Debunked
7 Cold and Flu Myths—Debunked7 Cold and Flu Myths—Debunked7 Cold and Flu Myths—Debunked7 Cold and Flu Myths—Debunked
Get the facts on the cold and flu and keep your family healthy this season.
When Should I See A Doctor for a Cold or Flu?