Test Your Cold and Flu SmartsTake the Quiz
Try AskMDGot a cough? Find out what may be causing your symptoms
Number of viruses identified
that can cause colds
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
View all experts in cold and flu
Cold and Flu Q&As
Frank 'Chad' Kurzynske
TriStar Summit Medical Center
What is the difference between a cold and an allergy?
Flu may be a threat to your health during flu season, and it is a particular concern for pregnant women who may be at risk for more . . .
- Q What would a serious flu epidemic look like today?
- Q What are umckaloabo supplements?
- Q When should I see a doctor for a cold or flu?
- Q Does staying hydrated help prevent colds and flu?
- Q How can I avoid getting sick in the winter?
- Q How can I stay well during cold and flu season?
- Q What are ways to relieve cold and flu symptoms?
- Q How soon do flu symptoms develop after being exposed to a virus?
- Q Why does my child get sick so often?
- Q Why should I avoid touching my face if I want to prevent colds and flu?