Test Your Cold and Flu SmartsTake the Quiz
Try AskMDGot a cough? Find out what may be causing your symptoms
Number of viruses identified
that can cause colds
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
View all experts in cold and flu
Cold and Flu Q&As
Frank 'Chad' Kurzynske
TriStar Summit Medical Center
What is the difference between a cold and an allergy?
Flu may be a threat to your health during flu season, and it is a particular concern for pregnant women who may be at risk for more . . .
- Q How can I prevent colds and flu?
- Q What causes flu to develop into pneumonia?
- Q What is the difference between a cold and an allergy?
- Q What foods can help me avoid catching a cold or the flu?
- Q How can I tell whether I have a cold or the flu?
- Q What does feed a cold, starve a fever mean?
- Q When should I see a doctor for a cold or flu?
- Q What supplements help prevent colds and flu?
- Q How can I boost my immune system during cold and flu season?
- Q What are natural treatments for cold and flu?