Test Your Cold and Flu SmartsTake the Quiz
Try AskMDGot a cough? Find out what may be causing your symptoms
Number of viruses identified
that can cause colds
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
View all experts in cold and flu
Cold and Flu Q&As
Frank 'Chad' Kurzynske
TriStar Summit Medical Center
What is the difference between a cold and an allergy?
Flu may be a threat to your health during flu season, and it is a particular concern for pregnant women who may be at risk for more . . .
- Q What foods can help me avoid catching a cold or the flu?
- Q What is the difference between a cold and an allergy?
- Q How can I tell whether I have a cold or the flu?
- Q How can I stay well during cold and flu season?
- Q What does feed a cold, starve a fever mean?
- Q Does staying hydrated help prevent colds and flu?
- Q How can I avoid getting sick in the winter?
- Q When should I see a doctor for a cold or flu?
- Q What are umckaloabo supplements?
- Q What would a serious flu epidemic look like today?
Recent Cold and Flu Articles
Don't Skip Your Flu Shot Say No to Codeine for Kids’ Colds Nasal Spray Dependency Is Nothing to Sneeze At Surviving the Flu: Symptoms, Treatment and Danger Signs See All Articles