question

How should I track my caffeine intake?

Dr. Michael Breus, PhD
Dr. Michael Breus, PhD
answer
The easiest way to track your caffeine intake is with a caffeine log or diary; each day, write down any caffeine you ingest. In this video, I will explain the importance and benefits of tracking your caffeine intake.

Continue Learning about Coffee & Health

Serve Your Coffee This Way for Antioxidants
You could be putting a stranglehold on coffee's health perks by stirring in the wrong stuff. So consider these rules: no nondairy creamer, and go easy...
Is Coffee Good for You, Really?
Is Coffee Good for You, Really?
Almost two-thirds of American adults drink coffee each day, according to the National Coffee Association. And if you’re one of the millions who indulg...
Stymie Blood Clots with a Cuppa This
Stymie Blood Clots with a Cuppa This
Go ahead, have that cup of coffee. Turns out a morning cup of joe could cut your risk of stroke. In a 10-year Swedish study, healthy women who drank ...
Can I get the same hydration from coffee as I do water?
You absolutely do not receive the same hydration from coffee as you do with water. Learn more from ...