Can I drink coffee if I'm trying to lose weight?

Ms. Ashley Koff, RD
You can certainly drink coffee if you're trying to lose weight, but there are some key tips to keep in mind before you brew. Watch dietitian Ashley Koff, RD, explain the healthy benefits of drinking limited amounts of coffee at the right time of day.

Continue Learning about Coffee & Health

Serve Your Coffee This Way for Antioxidants
You could be putting a stranglehold on coffee's health perks by stirring in the wrong stuff. So consider these rules: no nondairy creamer, and go easy...
How Much Coffee Is Too Much?
How Much Coffee Is Too Much?
Whether you’re curling up with a cup of joe or getting comfy with a cold brew, studies show your daily coffee habit may impart numerous health benefit...
Coffee Talk: Some Surprising Health Benefits
One of the best ways to ward off chronic conditions, including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and cancer, is to eat a diet rich in antioxidants. Fr...
How to Save Calories at the Coffee Shop
How to Save Calories at the Coffee Shop