Can I drink coffee if I'm trying to lose weight?

Ms. Ashley Koff, RD
You can certainly drink coffee if you're trying to lose weight, but there are some key tips to keep in mind before you brew. Watch dietitian Ashley Koff, RD, explain the healthy benefits of drinking limited amounts of coffee at the right time of day.

Continue Learning about Coffee & Health

Stymie Blood Clots with a Cuppa This
Stymie Blood Clots with a Cuppa This
Go ahead, have that cup of coffee. Turns out a morning cup of joe could cut your risk of stroke. In a 10-year Swedish study, healthy women who drank ...
How do I lower my caffeine intake?
Dr. Nicole Avena, PhDDr. Nicole Avena, PhD
To lower your caffeine intake, you need to be aware of your main sources of caffeine and slowly tape...
Does coffee affect my risk of endometrial cancer?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
There's a surprising relationship between your coffee habit and your risk of endometrial cancer....
How to Cut Calories in Your Coffee
How to Cut Calories in Your Coffee